There are a number of reasons why a game might no longer be on our site:
- It may no longer be compatible with the latest versions of the Windows Operating System.
- It maybe because we are always changing and adding great things to our product mix and sometimes we remove some titles.
- Sometimes our licensing agreements with other game companies are for for specific time periods. On occasion, games are removed temporarily for technical retooling.
- When a game is removed from the Site - You will see the following in your Jenkat Desktop Application. There will be a Grey Icon where the games was and a message saying that it is 'No Longer Available'
- Click on the Information Icon will then bring up a screen providing further information and allowing you to also remove the game from your Jenkat Desktop Application.
- If a game you love is currently off the site -we suggest checking back on the site frequently, there's a good chance you'll either find your desired game again or one you'll enjoy equally as well.